Saturday, May 14, 2011

14. What are some questions or concerns you have about growing up and adulthood?

(Note: I'm sorry this post is late. When I tried to access Blogspot to do my homework, it said it was unavailable).

Some of my questions and concerns about growing up are:
(Most of these are about high school, as that is what's on my mind all of the time these days.)
1. What job/career will I have?
2. What is high school like?
3. What college will I go to? Will I go to college?
4. Is high school difficult?
5. Will I have a good/okay time in high school?
6. Is high school like middle school?
7. Will I have more or less free time in high school?
8. What would I study in college?
9. Will I stay in New York after I graduate high school?
10. Where will I live after I graduate high school?

No comments:

Post a Comment